A roof replacement is the process of installing a new roof when a roofing system fails. Roofing system failures can be caused by a number of factors, including age, severe weather, poor workmanship, defective materials, improper specification of a roofing system, abuse and failure to maintain the roof via inspections.
The process of a roof replacement involves different steps like:
- Protecting siding,windows and plants with heavy duty tarps.
- Tear-off the existing roof.
- Clean up and inspect the deck for possible damage.
- Preparation of decking and underlayment.
- Installation of new roof system.
- Clean up and haul away all related debris.